Hamutaro Vales Profound Thoughts: Week Six of Portfolio Project

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Week Six of Portfolio Project

 03/15/22

Updates!!!:

Today we met in a group meeting during class and we gave and received advice for our projects. Some group members needed help with adjusting the schedule so it can work for everyone, some needed help finding the right song that fit their film, and others like me needed help with the title. 

GREAT NEWS!!:

I FINALLY HAVE A TITLE FOR MY FILM. The name of my film will be drum roll please SCRAMBLED. Thanks to the meeting we had during class one of the group members suggested it to me so quickly I was beyond shocked at the fact that she brought it up in such a simple way and I've been struggling these whole five weeks trying to figure out the damn title. The title is literally the cherry on the top. While I was filming the opening I was thinking to myself why the heck am I cooking an egg, I was thinking of why the egg was relevant or how I could at least make it relevant. So now thanks to my classmate I have a film title. 

What the title represents:

At first, when the title was suggested in class I didn't realize the representation behind it but when I put thought into it I realized that the title really represented the plot, genre, and what is featured in the film. The genre of the film is coming of age meaning that it follows the main character as they grow from childhood to adulthood the title represents the life of a teenager transitioning into an adult. A teenager growing up never has a perfect experience there are always bumps along the road because of the imperfections the coming of age genre has the title scrambled fits in perfectly. Obviously, the film consists of the coming of age genre, Carolina is finding new and different friends throughout the film which causes her family to be having disagreements about the friends Carolina makes. Scrambled again could be heavily represented due to her life being a mess at one point because of arguments with her parents and just changing in general. In the film, she is making scrambled eggs (not an omelette anymore) which also serves as the purpose of naming the film Scrambled. 

What was discussed in class/summarization.

As each person shared in their input of each project we gave each other feedback. After hearing everyone's project they were really good ideas. I am very glad we did this class meeting it was very helpful. We discussed different software we can use to edit to make the shots still, to find free copyright music, to edit in animation. We talked about this free editing software called Blender which could be used to edit animation if it would be included in the film. We also took a look at each other's blogs and just looked through them to see what the project is about and what they're working on at the moment. 

These are just some pictures we took after our meeting. :)))))! Talk to you later!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Week Nine of Portfolio Project

 Heres my CCR!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CF94WmAzzOqewowYctoaX7N0MuDDIJAe/view?usp=sharing