Hamutaro Vales Profound Thoughts: Week Six of Portfolio Project

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Week Six of Portfolio Project

03/16/22

Updates!!!:

Today I am starting the editing process for my opening film. I am going to use DaVinci resolve since I am used to it and I know how to work with the software. I honestly have been a little nervous about the editing part but hopefully, it goes smoothly. Okay, bad news but then good news! It took me AWHILE to get DaVinci going and working but it just wasn't budging I was already getting annoyed because it would glitch so much BUT I was able to get premiere pro since Mrs. Stoklosa had a link for Adobe Student Instruction which SAVED my life just now (Thank you, Mrs. Stoklosa :). First I am going to add all the clips into the project folder and then individually edit and fix the shots (hopefully I can do it that way).

Day 1 of Editing: 

Today was the first day of editing I couldn't finish inserting all the clips because premiere started having some malfunctions because of my storage so I will continue tomorrow. While I was adding in all the videos I trimmed them and also adjusted the headspace of some of the shots. I also used the stabilizer effect to stabilize some shots that were shaky. The hardest part of today was figuring out how to use the new software premiere, so I ended up just watching youtube videos on how to edit certain things like the stabilizer. I really hope what I had filmed was long enough because if it isn't id have to film again. Filming again would not be a problem really since I know what to film and what shots and angles to film since I would be redoing it but let's just hope I won't be in that situation. 


















These are some screenshots I took while I was editing and importing all the media from my phone. It honestly took longer than I had expected so for tomorrow I will continue importing the final videos and then start the editing. I would have to record sound effects, add submits, the credits, and the title. Talk to you later!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Week Nine of Portfolio Project

 Heres my CCR!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CF94WmAzzOqewowYctoaX7N0MuDDIJAe/view?usp=sharing