Hamutaro Vales Profound Thoughts: Week Six of Portfolio Project

Monday, March 14, 2022

Week Six of Portfolio Project

  03/14/22

Updates:

I decided to have two drafts of the film just in case one of them is better than the other I have both. Ill first edit the first one that I filmed and then edit the second one. I know you might think THIS IS A WASTE of TIME but I rather take the safe route. I have to edit both projects and then do the sounds of the eggs cracking, knocking, frying, etc. 


The script from the last post:

So I did some research on how to write a script with a voiceover just in case it was different than the first script I have. After doing some research on google turns out that the dialogue is basically the same thing I just have to label what is part of the voiceover. I included the one line I have but I'm not sure I will include it if I do I wrote it on the script. 
This is the whole voiceover script with soft guitar music in the background, I changed the music since I changed the dialogue. Like I said before the dialogue in the film before had too much information shared but with this new dialogue, the audience won't know what she really is talking about sure they can connect the dots but WHO knows. Both film drafts will have a voiceover dialogue but will see which one is better.

Music:

While writing the script I decided to change the music because the upbeat music did not match what Carolina was talking about. I chose this soft Spanish guitar music that matched the flow of what Carolina was expressing which were her inner thoughts while she was writing. 



These are screenshots of the information I was reading just to make sure I could use the music as my background music on this copyright-free music website. This says that along as my project is not commercial then I have the right to use it for free. That's all for today talk to you later!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Week Nine of Portfolio Project

 Heres my CCR!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CF94WmAzzOqewowYctoaX7N0MuDDIJAe/view?usp=sharing