Hamutaro Vales Profound Thoughts: Week Seven of Portfolio Project

Friday, March 25, 2022

Week Seven of Portfolio Project

 

03/25/22

Updates:

Last night I finished editing the first draft, came out alright but I hope the second one comes out better. When I added the background music with the voiceover it matched perfectly I liked it a lot. So for now I know that the background music matches the voiceover. I added a pretty color balance too. 

Day 1 of editing 2:

Since it's spring break I kinda edited ALOT today haha, I've been staying home all the time and I'm glad I did because today I got like two days' worth of editing done. All I need left is the voiceover, the synchronous sounds, color balance, and background music




This is just a sneak peek of some cool shots in the film. One thing I could say is that this draft does have better lighting, one thing I didn't like about the first draft is that it didn't have goo delighting because it got dark while we were filming. I can say editing this was easier because I already knew my way around premiere since I already edited the other video using premiere. For the second film, I focused more on not giving out TOO much I wanted it to mostly include Carolina and nothing else. For the first draft, I had to cut back a few scenes where she was talking to her mother before because the dialogue didn't have her mother in it. Also, this draft has more flow to it so I'm leaning towards this second draft. Another better thing is that I included an establishing shot in this one because I wanted one or two shots to include so I can add the credits. Well, that's all for today, talk to you later. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week Nine of Portfolio Project

 Heres my CCR!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CF94WmAzzOqewowYctoaX7N0MuDDIJAe/view?usp=sharing