Hamutaro Vales Profound Thoughts: Week Seven of Portfolio Project

Monday, March 21, 2022

Week Seven of Portfolio Project

 03/21/22

Updates!!!:

No updates just on spring break :).


Day 4 of Editing: No editing today just thoughts...

Hello, there today I tried to figure out what I could insert to make more time. I'm not sure if I can use free images in my film to show more of the Colombian heritage instead of using a black screen. So for today, I'm just going to do some research on whether or not it is okay and then I will speak to my teacher about it just to be sure. So from the research, I have made today it seems a little more complicated than the process of using a copyright-free song. So, I think I am going to film the small closeups myself. I have a bracelet with the Colombian flag colors so ill film a closeup of that on the counter. I'll search up a few images and insert them here as inspiration. But first ill brainstorm objects any Colombian could have. An object that resembles their country flag (the bracelet), Colombian coffee, any other Colombian food, something that resembles their religion since most Colombians are very religious. Close-ups of all these objects could be inserted into my film but there's one thing I'm afraid would happen, which is if those closeups don't match the vibe of the film I don't know I think it will do it. I will have to speak to my teacher about this idea. By the way, this is the article I read https://www.rivaliq.com/blog/guide-copyright-fair-use-laws-online-images/.

Reflection from today:

There was no editing today but that does not mean it wasn't an important day. As I edit my film I think about what could make it better because as I am a filmmaker right now I want my film to look good. I truly think the closeups would be the cherry on the top. I have other thoughts to share and ideas I know will come to me, so you'll read about them in future posts. That's all for today ladies and gents, talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week Nine of Portfolio Project

 Heres my CCR!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CF94WmAzzOqewowYctoaX7N0MuDDIJAe/view?usp=sharing