Hamutaro Vales Profound Thoughts: Week Eight of Portfolio Project

Thursday, March 31, 2022

Week Eight of Portfolio Project

 03/31/22

Updates:

Well, this is slowly coming to an end and I'm editing the CCR right now!!!:(

Editing the CCR:
Boy oh boy, it was hard recording myself talking in front of a camera, I couldn't seem to memorize my lines but I just filmed piece by piece and just took my time with it. Editing the CCR was harder than editing the film in general. I had a hard time because the storage on my computer was running out and my disk was full, and guess what I deleted the who project for a second but luckily after 3 hours I was able to get it back. At that moment my heart just DROPPED.















Just showing you guys a quick little sneak peek of the CCR I tried being as creative as I could by really being myself in the film. I included some humor, enthusiasm, and sarcasm. I was going to include music in the back but I didn't want to have too many distractions. When it came to filming I just put my phone on my window and just hit record. I did many angles in my room and was only able to find the good lighting where my bed was, what a coincidence, I liked being comfortable while filming. Nothing much else honestly I just gotta say that this portion of the project took up a lot of storage. Well, guys, this was the last actual longish kinda not really a blog post and in the next one, you're going to see my creation. If i have to do any touchups id redo them and then upload them.Talk to ya later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week Nine of Portfolio Project

 Heres my CCR!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CF94WmAzzOqewowYctoaX7N0MuDDIJAe/view?usp=sharing