Hamutaro Vales Profound Thoughts: Week Nine of Portfolio Project

Sunday, April 3, 2022

Week Nine of Portfolio Project

 04/03/22

Well, this project has come to an end, I had a lot of fun doing this and really enjoyed the process of editing. I will miss blogging because this was probably the funniest part. Although my computer almost could not take all the pressure and storage the film took up it worked well. Key moments were definite;y the editing part, some parts of the editing were frustrating not going to lie but when I got the hang of it, it was really nice. In the next postings, you will see what I've been working on for the past nine weeks and all I can say is to enjoy the show and hopefully, we speak again next year. Goodbye, talk to you later!  :')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week Nine of Portfolio Project

 Heres my CCR!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CF94WmAzzOqewowYctoaX7N0MuDDIJAe/view?usp=sharing