Hamutaro Vales Profound Thoughts: Week Three of Portfolio Project

Friday, February 25, 2022

Week Three of Portfolio Project

 02/25/22

Updates!!!

Today Mrs.Stoklosa talked to me about my blog and film idea and after speaking with her I feel much better about my idea. 
New ideas:
Well, to start off I am taking everything that has to do with school off so throwing away that thought. Also, I have to incorporate things that represent the character's home country where ill be filming which is in a kitchen. Then at the last minute, the girl's friend will come to her house and the girl's mother comes into the kitchen and speaks in Spanish so the friend would not understand. 

Storyboard draft:



Not going to lie this had been a little hard, I couldn't come to terms with what I wanted to draw, and just putting my idea overall on paper was challenging but I managed to pull through. This is the storyboard draft I have made so far. The reason why it's not permanent is that when I film there may be changes because of the timing or new ideas that came to my mind randomly. I will give updates if there are any changes. 

In my storyboard, I elaborate my ideas and try to draw out and organize my shot and angles ideas that I should follow when filming the opening. I'm not 100% sure I will go with the ideas because the vision will not be complete until I film it and could possibly make some changes. Talk to you later!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week Nine of Portfolio Project

 Heres my CCR!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CF94WmAzzOqewowYctoaX7N0MuDDIJAe/view?usp=sharing