Hamutaro Vales Profound Thoughts: Week Three of Portfolio Project

Saturday, February 26, 2022

Week Three of Portfolio Project

 02/26/22

Updates!!!

Today I have no updates, I am just rewriting the script in the correct format.

Official Script: 

I am using this website called celtx to help me create my script in the correct format. For the script, I am only including the part that has dialogue because there are only certain parts of the play that has dialogue I would say it's about 4 or 5 scenes. 



You can view it by clicking on this link and it will take you to the script or I will include a picture of it the script here. I only decided to write the script on the parts where I do have dialogue because writing it for the whole film outline will be difficult since most of the film does not have dialogue just actions and background music. If I do change up the dialogue I will adjust the change and reupload the link and pictures of the script.  Talk to you later!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week Nine of Portfolio Project

 Heres my CCR!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CF94WmAzzOqewowYctoaX7N0MuDDIJAe/view?usp=sharing