Hamutaro Vales Profound Thoughts: Week Four of Portfolio Project

Friday, March 4, 2022

Week Four of Portfolio Project

 03/04/22

Updates!!!

No updates today!!! :(

Reflection on key moments: 

Haven't posted in a while since the SAT was two days ago and my birthday was yesterday but hello! So far some key moments were writing the script and drawing the storyboard. I feel like those two things really brought out how much creativity you can use when producing a film. Also, the research was fun, I liked learning about different techniques used to develop specific meaning in a film and just different ways directors use their brains to create such a cool piece. Drawing out the storyboard was kind of difficult because it was putting my vision into a drawing which was not the easiest since I can't draw for my life. The script was fun to write though, I don't want to say it was the easiest part but it wasn't the hardest. Even though you can write whatever you want on your script your character's lines still have to match the personality. So writing a script that would match Carolinas, Martzia, or her mother's lines was tricky because it has to match the way I described them and their personality. My script was short because my opening film did not have too much dialogue just movement, so I obviously just wrote the script at the part when they start talking instead of writing it on the whole thing. Well, that's all I got for today, talk to you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week Nine of Portfolio Project

 Heres my CCR!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CF94WmAzzOqewowYctoaX7N0MuDDIJAe/view?usp=sharing