Hamutaro Vales Profound Thoughts: Week Four of Portfolio Project

Monday, February 28, 2022

Week Four of Portfolio Project

 02/28/22

Updates!!!

Today I have no updates :)

Reflection on the production process:

The production process is going well. Definitely a fun process but yet stressful project to go through. I am pretty confident about my idea and vision for the project. I still have not thought about a name though! It's just hard and my brain is just not working with this portion of the project. If I had to say what has been the hardest part of the project so far it would be picking the name of the film. Naming a film has to be an important thought process because you can't make you're filming name boring or else no one would view it. It literally bothers me that I cant think of a name oh my god. Anyways other than that production is a little delayed due to SAT week and birthday week haha. But other than that the process has been going well. I will have to think of a film name by next week, I might ask friends for name ideas and find inspiration from there. I also have to find fonts for the subtitles and the title and credits of the film. Talk to you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week Nine of Portfolio Project

 Heres my CCR!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CF94WmAzzOqewowYctoaX7N0MuDDIJAe/view?usp=sharing