Hamutaro Vales Profound Thoughts: Week Four of Portfolio Project

Sunday, March 6, 2022

Week Four of Portfolio Project

 03/06/22

Updates!!!

Bad news! This weekend I was supposed to film my draft of the film just to test out shots and angles in the kitchen but my main actress caught the flu :(. So the production process got pushed way back and not we are behind schedule...Everything is fine though although now that I am writing this I'm a little freaked up about how behind I am with the schedule. OH almost forgot I have to pick a song for the film and contact the producer/ owner of the song. 

Changes in the Schedule:

I will ask my friend if she is free to start filming sometime this week so by the weekend I can get back on track and start the official filming process this weekend. Just in case she cannot film this week I have a backup schedule. This weekend I will begin the official production process maybe staurday start it and try to do most of it and the next day I will try to continue production and make necessary changes so throughout next week I can begin editing and also do some research on editing and sound techniques throughout the next week. But my main goal is to get back on the original schedule. 

Changes:

There are no changes currently for my project but by the time I start filming there will be come changes on the storyboard and maybe script. Thats all for today, talk to you later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week Nine of Portfolio Project

 Heres my CCR!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CF94WmAzzOqewowYctoaX7N0MuDDIJAe/view?usp=sharing