Hamutaro Vales Profound Thoughts: Week Six of Portfolio Project

Thursday, March 17, 2022

Week Six of Portfolio Project

03/17/22

Updates!!!:

There are no updates today just editing away!!!!

Day 2 of Editing:

Today is day 2 of editing. I have completed importing all of the videos to the project on premiere adobe. I had to crop some of the imports today and also stabilize them. Honestly, I'm not sure about the stabilizer because it is very wonky and weird to work with. For example, whenever I would use the stabilizer to stabilize a shot that is a little shaky but not 100% shaky the stabilizer effect would make it worse. So now that I look back I may want to take it out of some shots but not all. For the opening shot, there's a scene of melted butter but after that, I added a black screen where I would add some credits because it looked odd to jump straight to the other scenes. MAYBE what I could do is film a couple things in my house that represent the Hispanic Colombian culture if I could find any and include them in the black part if not it would just be a black or white screen whichever looks better with the yellow writing.

Reflection of Day 2:

After editing today the time for the opening currently is 1.59 which is not bad since I have not added the credits yet. So hopefully the credits add enough time and if not I have a couple ideas. The ideas are the ones that I had mentioned above. I think adding different things that represent the Hispanic Colombian culture would really make the film look better. I'm not sure if I want to adjust the lighting of the shots because then the lighting in each shot would be slightly different and it would not look good. Wellll that's all for today, talk to you later :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week Nine of Portfolio Project

 Heres my CCR!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CF94WmAzzOqewowYctoaX7N0MuDDIJAe/view?usp=sharing