Hamutaro Vales Profound Thoughts: Week Three of Portfolio Project

Sunday, February 27, 2022

Week Three of Portfolio Project

 02/27/22

Updates!!!

I watched some Wes Anderson films and really like the idea of adding bright and beautiful colors to my film. So I will, later on, do research on how to layer colors on a film well. I still have to choose the song and title of the film. Do research on different fonts to use for the credits and title. But so far I've been stuck on the song and title ugh. 

Blogging Schedule:

I don't really have a set schedule for the filming process, but I want to be filming before spring break. So the weekend of March the 12 and 13th I plan on beginning the filming process. From then on I plan on editing the film up to the due date. If anything I might push back the date of the filming because I want to use my time effectively and use most of it to edit it and possibly have time to make changes. I might use this weekend and next to begin filming. On the weekend of the 5th-6th, I will film what I have planned and scripted so far and if I'm not satisfied with the outcome of each scene, I will make detailed changes to the scenes I wouldn't think are good enough for the film. Then after the changes have been made or problems have been adjusted I will officially film it the weekend after and from the 12 of March to the due date I will be editing it and adding the color layers that make the film look beautiful. Well, that's all I got for today, talk to you later!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week Nine of Portfolio Project

 Heres my CCR!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CF94WmAzzOqewowYctoaX7N0MuDDIJAe/view?usp=sharing