Hamutaro Vales Profound Thoughts: Week Five of Portfolio Project

Friday, March 11, 2022

Week Five of Portfolio Project

 03/11/22

Updates!!!

Today I am going to start my filming process!!! I am so excited and really look forward to finally starting the filming process of this project. I am going to my friend's house after school and we are going to film and for the next weeks, I will start the filming process. 


Music:

I have found copyright-free3 music I want to use for a portion of the film. I found it on youtube and I really think it matches the vibe of the film. But the title of the video says "royalty-free" so I'm guessing it's copyright free but to make sure I will ask my teacher. This is the song I found on youtube and if it doesn't fit in as I'm editing it I will sadly have to find another one. 

Predictions before filming: 

Before I stay filming I am pretty sure there will be some changes to the film. I am not sure if one of the charters would be able to be featured in the film but their voice will be in the background of the film. So as of right now the only change to the film is not including the mom physically but her voice and dialogue would be included in the film. 

Goals for the last few weeks: 

For the next following weeks, my goal is to take more time on editing than filming. The filming process could be less challenging compared to the editing process. So taking my time editing will help me reach my goal. I have to edit the video and add in filters, sound, and subtitles. That's all for today talk to you later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week Nine of Portfolio Project

 Heres my CCR!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CF94WmAzzOqewowYctoaX7N0MuDDIJAe/view?usp=sharing